What's up everyone? I know it's been a while since I've updated my blog. Not sure how many people read this but I thought I'd do an update for the people who do visit my blog every now and then. It's been a busy couple of weeks and I have been a little bit off my diet. It just shows how you can get caught up with life and everyone gets a little off track with their own fitness goals. For some of us, we deal with stress by eating foods that aren't necessarily good for us. The last time I let junk food get the better of me and I wasn't getting enough exercise to burn it off. I've been working out about 2 times per week which isn't nearly enough for the junk food that I've eaten lately. I just need to refocus my efforts and get back on track. I can't wait for it to get warmer more consistently so I can get back in the pool and I'm thinking about combining swimming with the Insanity workouts. I hope everyone is doing okay and once I get back on track I'll get back to having tips of the day as well as showing some interesting exercise demonstrations while explaining how to do them. Until next time, Get your sweat on and happy dieting.
- Joel via iPhone
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment