This is everything I need to do a complete body workout in the privacy of my own apartment. I have workout bands
and medicine balls
in the other corner of the apartment. And if anyone is wondering about the duckie towel, its my pet rabbit's sleeping mat. You can even see her hanging out with me in my workout corner underneath the exercise boxes if you look carefully. I rarely get a chance to use those golf clubs or that wakeboard but its always fun to go out to the range and hit a bucket of golf balls or get out on the water if I get a chance.
By using the exercise ball
, I can replace any exercises that I would need to do on a exercise bench. The bowflex dumb bells
go from 5 lbs to 52.5 lbs so I can challenge myself to any exercise that I can think of. The bosu ball
(blue half dome) can also be used for a variety of exercises. Primarily I use the bosu to do different core or abdominal exercises but it can be used for strength exercises as well.
Here's a close up of the corner and a close up of Mocha. Hope everyone likes it. Until next time, get your sweat on and happy dieting.
- Joel



No comments:
Post a Comment