SponsoredTweets referral badge

365 Days of Fitness

Friday, February 5, 2010

Insanity - Cardio Abs

What's up everyone? It started raining tonight. It was a very nice relaxing Friday. Had a nice dinner with the girlfriend. I even helped with the potatoes. I checked my weight this morning and I'm about 2 lbs away from the 200 mark. I'm very excited. It will feel really good to be under 200 again.

Here's my review for the next Insanity workout. The next workout in the sequence is called Insanity - Cardio Abs. This workout was on the short side but it was still effective. The movements were well sequenced and I liked the new exercises that I saw today. The exercise adaptions worked well to target the lower abs and the obliques.

TIP OF THE DAY:


C-sit abs, use these exercises to stimulate the abs without crunches.

The c-sit abs exercises start in a seated position with the knees bent. Lean back until the abs are activated. You can add several variations with bent leg lifts or straight leg lifts.

Good night all. Get your sweat on and happy dieting.

- Joel via iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Joel,

    I need someone like you on my Beachbody Team. Check out what it means to be a coach with the link below.

    http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/mccabe21

    -Nathan McCabe

    ReplyDelete