Well I had a great holiday break and tons of good eating. My attempt to start dieting and excerise were slightly delayed as I was still on the road heading back home today. Needless to say the plans for picking healthier alternatives for meals were foiled by the holiday closures of many establishments. Today became the last day to over endulge. A little bit of fast food and restaurant tastyness was what the majority of today's calories comprised of.
Tomorrow shall be a good day of stocking up the fridge with plenty of eggs, green vegetables, and ezekiel bread. The workout agenda for tomorrow is a morning swim, some calisthenics and stretching. Other things on tomorrows agenda are official beginning weigh-in and measurements. Full calorie count and workout details will be updated tomorrow. Tomorrow is officially the start of all of the new beginnings.
- Joel via iPhone
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Cool! I'm going to follow you and cheer you on. Maybe I can follow what you do and get in shape too. I'm slower and heavier than when I trained with you. ~Ellen K
ReplyDeletecongrats, im feeling more motivated already. did some stairs today. going to hit the weights tomorrow
ReplyDelete