SponsoredTweets referral badge

365 Days of Fitness

Friday, January 29, 2010

Interval Training

What's up everybody? Today was fun. Got my cardio in and tried to eat fairly clean. So I did my push up challenge today and I got to the 8th set. Not as good as I would have liked. But it's a start. Tomorrow is another official weigh in. And Monday will be a big day because I have to take full measurements to see where I've changed the most. My best guess is I probably have lost inches around the waist, butt and chest. We'll see what happens on Monday.

My tip of the day will be very general today.

TIP OF THE DAY:


Adding interval training can be a good way to change up your cardio.

Interval training consists of lower range intensity bouts of cardio mixed in with small bouts of high intensity of cardio. Generally the lower intensity bouts are longer than the high intensity ones.

I saw this info-mercial about this workout video called Insanity. It was developed by this guy named Shaun T. It's concept is reverse interval training. It includes high interval training as the long bouts while the low intensity bouts are the short ones. I'm going to try to see if I can get my hands on these workout videos and let you know how they are. It sounds like something I would enjoy because I really enjoy challenging myself. Plus it will give me something new to workout. And then once I've mastered it I can learn to adapt it to my own personal training style.

Well that's all for tonight. Get your sweat on and happy dieting.

- Joel via iPhone

Nutrition Stats:









No comments:

Post a Comment