
Here's the view of the ocean. Look at those clouds. It was a really nice day out.

If you look really hard you can see my apartment. Are you looking? Can you see it? Haha.
Anyways, so back to the title of the post. I'm always the first one up because I wake up early to do my morning swim. So being the awesome boyfriend, I tried to make the girlfriend breakfast before she had to go to her morning class. It's actually been a long time since I've made breakfast any more complicated than toast. Let's not get it twisted. The egg whites and toast weren't burnt or anything like that. The egg whites were just slightly over cooked. I must regain my cooking skills. I'll redeem myself soon.
This morning's swim was great. I'm actually starting to get sore now. I'm slowly building up my endurance and stamina. It's good to be sore again. DOMS is setting in really good. For those who don't know, that stands for delayed onset of muscle soreness. Pretty much it means your body doesn't make it's soreness known until 24-48 hours. For me it usually takes 24-36 hours.
Food was good today, hit a good calorie mark. So what's the best part of a muffin? Everyone says it's the muffin top right? Well the girlfriend introduced me to VitaTops. Vitamin infused muffin tops that only are 100 calories. How can you beat that?

She shares with me all her little diet tricks to satisfying cravings for food that would not would not normally be able to eat. Dieting is not my strong point. Workout development and adaptation is my specialty. Here are the final stats for nutrition for today.
Signing off now, get your sweat on and happy dieting.
- Joel via iPhone





No comments:
Post a Comment