SponsoredTweets referral badge

365 Days of Fitness

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Want a Cheeseburger!!

Hey everyone, it's getting rough. I'm getting tired of being hungry all the time. And I really want a cheeseburger with fries. In and Out sounds really good right now. They say it takes about two weeks to adjust to eating clean. I started counting calories at the beginning of the month but it's only been about the past week and a half that I've really cut out a large majority of the bad food that I like to eat. I can tell the difference now. The energy level is substantially lower in the evenings. It's okay though, got to stay motivated.

On a side note, everyone seems to be taking about the iPad. It seems like an iPhone/itouch and a MacBook got together and had a baby. It has some cool features but the price is just too steep. Don't think I'll be getting one anytime soon.


TIP OF THE DAY:

If you're doing cardio and weights on the same day, you should always do your cardio first before you lift.

The reason you want to do this is you don't want to be fatigued when you lift. Fatigue can compromise form and posture. It's just a general rule to follow but it makes sense. You can warm up before your lifting session but it's better to do your heavy cardio sessions after you lift.

That's all for tonight. Good night. Get your sweat on and happy dieting.

- Joel via iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment